PEI government offices. will be closed on Monday, May 23 for Victoria Day.
But many shops and services will remain open.
Here is a list of what is open and closed.
- Schools are closed.
- COVID-19 testing clinics in Charlottetown, Slemon Park, Montague and O’Leary are closed.
- Canada Post will not have delivery service.
- Provincial and federal government offices are closed.
- Municipal offices are closed.
- Island Waste Management will have regular pickup.
- Sobeys stores are open normal hours.
- Atlantic supermarkets are open at regular hours.
- The Co-op and Foodland stores are open regular hours, with the exception of Foodland Charlottetown, which is open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Murphy’s Queen Street Pharmacy and Food Market is open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Walmart is open regular hours.
- The PEI Liquor Control Commission and cannabis stores are open regular hours.
- Royalty Crossing is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The Confederation Court Mall is closed, but Shoppers Drug Mart is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- County Fair Mall in Summerside is open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- T3 Transit is operating on its regular schedule.
- PEI Public Libraries are closed.