This weekend, you’ll find a deal on discounted Onsen Towels, Heexclad Cookware and Savings at REI. All this and more below.
Up to 50% off
Get ready for all your upcoming outdoor adventures with this huge release sale at REI. You can get discounted gear covering everything from yoga mats to running shoes to jackets and more, including a range of clothing styles for the whole family. This sale lasts until May 9, but if you have your eye on any hardware, don’t hesitate to buy now in case supplies run out.
30% off sitewide
Our manufacturer of choice for the best restaurant-quality nonstick skillet is offering 30% off sitewide. You can score the Hexclad 10-inch Hybrid Skillet for $109.99 and shop the rest of the site for cookware sets, knives, mixing bowls and more.
$59.99 $51.29 with coupon cut on the page at Amazon
In our editors’ tests, the Anker Soundcore Life Q20 headphones won the title of best budget option. Normally priced at just $60, the headphones offer surprisingly strong noise-canceling capability, along with terrific comfort and sound quality to boot. Now at just over $50 when you clip the coupon on the page, the Soundcore Life Q20s will beat their price even further.
Buy 2 copies of the same item, get 1 free
Our editors and the rest of the internet agree: Onsen towels are simply wonderful. Named after the thousands of hot springs in Japan and the bathing facilities and inns that surround them, these towels are made from Oeko-Tex certified 100% American Supima cotton, which is both strong and soft. Right now, you can upgrade your linen closet with a sitewide buy two, get one free offer.
$299.95 $254.99 with coupon cut on the page at Amazon
Our favorite air fryer/toaster oven combo, the Cuisinart TOA-60, is versatile and extremely easy to use. The Cuisinart TOA-65 is a nearly identical alternative, and it lets you fry, bake, reheat, or roast just about anything. You can save $45 on the Cuisinart TOA-65 right now at Amazon when you clip the coupon on the page.
More offers to buy
• Houseplants are always a good idea – grab one for mum (or yourself) at the Wayfair Mother’s Day Plant Sale, with up to 70% off snakes, succulents and even planters, as well as on deck boxes and patio storage benches.
• Take photos from your phone and share them with mom in an Aura digital photo frame: Until May 8, save up to $20 on a selection of stylish frames and send your photos directly to her.
• Up to 53% off half zips, jackets, short sleeve shirts and more from The North Face at Woot!
• Buy one item and save up to 20% off the rest of your order from Honeylove’s selection of underwear, including bodysuits, underwear, tops, bras, and more. (They come with a 30-day fit guarantee, so you can buy with confidence, too.)
• Treat yourself (or the mother figure in your life) to the gift of good sleep with 15% off Buffy’s sitewide. You can even get a discount on the company’s new natural foam cooling pillow.
• Atlas Coffee Club is a one-stop shop for all things coffee making, and you can currently save up to $50 on three-month to one-year gift subscriptions.
• This 1TB SanDisk Extreme portable SSD will hold all your photos, movies and more — and it’s $117 off at Amazon right now.
• Masterclass is offering up to 35% off annual subscriptions right now, making it a great time to learn a new skill, listen to inspiring lectures, or dive into a new interest or hobby.
• The Echo Show 5, which lets you make hands-free video calls, chat with Alexa, cook with step-by-step recipes and more, is 50% off at Woot!
• Macy’s is a staple when it comes to freebies, and you can get up to 25% off with code MOM, plus an additional 10% or 15% off select styles, including select sale and sale items. liquidation.
Offers you may have missed
$249.99 $199.99 on Amazon
With access to Amazon’s vast library, a screen that’s adjustable enough to let you read without fatigue in nearly any lighting condition, easy-to-use controls, and a comfortable design, the Kindle Oasis is the best e-reader that we tested. Right now you can get the Oasis for $50 – the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday.
Revlon One-Step Volumizer Hair Dryer and Volumizer
$59.99 $26.36 on Amazon
Don’t miss your chance to pick up the coveted Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer while it’s on sale. The top-rated hair tool (and our pick for best budget hair dryer) is just $26.36 in red on Amazon — the lowest price we’ve ever seen — so you can get a blowout of salon quality without spending all your money.
Up to 30% off sitewide
Whether you’re looking for a new pair of sneakers, comfy loungewear, or sportswear that’s perfect for your workout routine, Adidas has you covered. Until May 10, the brand is offering up to 30% off all your favorite items. The discount is available on a range of men’s, women’s and kids’ items, and will be added at checkout when you use the code SAVEMORE.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
$249.99 $174 on Amazon
In our opinion, the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 is the best Android smartwatch, and right now you can score one for the lowest price we’ve ever seen. The Galaxy Watch 4 is the first watch to use Google’s Wear OS instead of Tizen OS, which means better access to Google apps and services than any previous Galaxy Watch. Plus, the redesigned sensor makes the Watch 4 a more useful fitness tracker than ever.
Catit Flower Fountain
$38.99 $22.99 on Amazon
Many cats don’t drink water from a bowl, so keep your pets hydrated with this super cute solution. This fountain has three different water flow settings and provides maximum oxygenation – features that will appeal to even the pickiest of cats. Snag this super cute fountain now for the lowest price we’ve seen in a year.
EarFun Air Headphones
$65.99 $38.24 on Amazon
The EarFun Air headphones are our favorite true wireless option for anyone looking for high quality sound without the high price tag. They perform better than headphones almost double their price. Right now, they’re even kinder to your wallet at just $38.24 on Amazon — just clip the coupon on the page for savings that match the lowest price we’ve ever seen.
Logitech C920S webcam
$69.99 $48.99 at target
In our testing, we found the Logitech C920S to be the best webcam for most people, delivering excellent image quality in both bright and low-light conditions. Its design is rugged and versatile, and it has handy companion software to customize your shots. Right now, you can get a 30% discount when you join Target Circle, which costs nothing to join.
Echo Show 15
$249.99 $199.99 on Amazon
Released in late 2021, the Echo Show 15 is Amazon’s newest and biggest Echo Show to date. Unlike its previous iterations, this 15.6-inch behemoth of an Alexa smart display was designed to hang on the wall rather than sit on a counter or bedside table. This is the first sale we’ve seen on the Echo Show 15, so don’t miss the opportunity for some solid savings.
$499 $399.99 on Amazon
The iPad Mini is the perfect device for someone who wants an ultra-portable tablet that doesn’t sacrifice performance for size. Although this tablet sports a small 8.3-inch screen, it’s just as powerful as the iPad, iPad Air, and even the iPad Pro in some ways. Right now you’re getting 20% off the Mini – the best discount we’ve ever seen, even beating Black Friday
Beats Fit Pro
$199.95 $179.95 on Amazon
The Beats Fit Pro are the goldilocks of headphones: they combine all the best features of the AirPods Pro with a sleek, secure, and workout-friendly design. Right now, you can take advantage of the first sale we’ve ever seen on these headphones. With a huge discount and the seal of approval from Underscored, why not give them a try?
LifeStraw Personal Water Filters
$19.95 $14.96 on Amazon
Whether you’re a camping enthusiast or just like to be prepared, it never hurts to have a LifeStraw on hand. The wildly popular personal water filter with 65,000 5-star ratings removes 99.999% of bacteria, waterborne parasites and microplastics. Lightweight and efficient, it’s been a bestseller among Underscored readers year after year. Get out into the wild with a discounted LifeStraw Filter, an essential for any outdoor trip.